In 1940 Clyde Wiseman ventured into his garage on the East Side of Cleveland, Ohio and began producing pistons for himself and a few friends. Word of his high quality work spread quickly, and in 1941 Wiseco Piston was established to service the needs of motorsports enthusiasts. Quality, integrity and service are the backbone of Wiseco’s success. No other piston manufacturer can match Wiseco’s advanced technology and care for detail. That’s why the top engine builders and racers in every motorsports industry have come to appreciate and depend on Wiseco for consistent winning results.