1993 Acura Integra Race Car - SCCA ITA - NASA - Honda Challenge - HPDE
1993 Acura Integra GS Race Car
Currently set up for the SCCA ITA Class but will fall into many other options including making a great HPDE car, ChumpCar or Lemons Racer.
- Current SCCA Log Book
- Chris Leone Motorsports Roll Cage
- Sparco Pro ADV Racing Seat
- Schroth Harness
- Momo Steering Wheel with Quick Release
- Fire Supression
- Koni Race Valved and Shortened Yellow Sport Shocks
- Ground Control Coilover Sleeves with Eibach Springs
- ST Rear Sway Bar
- Team Dynamics 14×7 Race Wheels (Used Hankook 225/50/14 C51 Race Tires)
- Raybestos Front Brake Pads
- Custom Front Brake Ducts
- Wilwood Brake Proportioning Valve
- ITA Built B18a1 Engine
- Stock Transmission with Quaife LSD
- 4-2-1 Tri-Y Header
- Tuned ECU on CROME
- Mishimoto Radiator
- Hasport Mounts
- Custom Light Bar (perfect for night time Enduro’s)
- Autometer Gauges
- Oil Warning Light
- iShift Shift Light
- Push To Talk Radio Button and Radio Antenna still installed.
- Some Spares Included (Brake Pads, Suspension Parts, Oddball Body Panels, etc)
Car is a race car. Has been used as a race car in house for the last 3 years. With that being said it has its share of dings and dents and race car qualities. Not perfect by any means but a great platform to get into with a budget in mind that is highly competitive in the SCCA ITA Class or can easily be configured into a multitude of other racing classes. Heck, makes a great HPDE car as well to go out and have some fun with.
Can have this car setup in a ChumpCar trim for around $4900. If interested inquire for specs on that package.