Full Race ProStreet Traction Bar for the 1988-91 Honda Civic - CRX (EF)
Full Race ProStreet Traction Bar for the 1988-91 Honda Civic / CRX (EF)
Full-Race traction bars are designed for road, drag race, or daily driven street cars. This part is a must for every driver seeking to increase traction, lower 60 ft times, and eliminate wheel hop.
1988-'91 Honda CRX / Civic (EF)
Honda D-Series motors.
Honda B-Series motors with Hasport mounts.
Honda K-Series motors with Hasport mounts.
- Traction bars are designed for use with our radiators.
- Stock radiator must be angled back for hood clearance.
- Must use EG/EK/CD radiator mount bushings.
- 1/2 sized Civic radiator can also be used, must be angled back for hood clearance as well.
- Stock radiator mounting tabs must be relocated or removed prior to traction bar installation.
- Full alignment is recommended after traction bar installation.
- Traction bar install guide is available in the tech/install section on the website.
Full-Race uses the latest CAD (Computer Aided Design) technology to aid in the design process. FEA (Finite Element Analysis) testing is performed on each part prior to manufacturing ensuring a high factor of safety. Next, a prototype based off the solid model design is tested on a vehicle. The entire process is reiterated until a proven, dependable part is produced.