Gates PowerGrip SB Hose Shrink Clamp for Radiator Hoses
Designed for your hose assemblies, Gates PowerGrip SB Clamps are maintenance-free, durable hose clamps that retain dynamic tension for any shape of hose and housing, even on out-of-round fittings and applications, to reliably stop leaks without the need for re-tightening. The environmentally-friendly PowerGrip® SB clamps are designed for a secure, tight fit in extreme operating temperatures to eliminate antifreeze leaks and groundwater contamination.
- Heat-sensitive thermoplastic with a memory to prevent over- or under-tightening.
- Conform to any shape of hose and housing, even out-of-round fittings.
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +150°C (-40°F to +302°F).
HEAT-SHRINKABLE HOSE CLAMPS
Gates PowerGrip SB clamps are engineered with a heat shrinkable tube material that secures hoses more tightly and effectively than traditional metal clamps. The wide clamp construction eliminates damage caused by over-tightening, with a thermoplastic material that's proven to perform in even the harshest of automotive and heavy duty cooling system applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Can be used with all brands of silicone hose.
- Wider sealing area entraps connector bead.
- Easy to install with ordinary heat gun.
JUST ADD HEAT.
Using only a standard heating gun, you can install your PowerGrip SB hose clamp in minutes. Simply place your clamp onto the hose, work the hose to completely cover the fitting, and apply heat evenly around the clamp until it shrinks tightly over the hose.