Golden Eagle LS-VTEC, B20-VTEC Conversion Kit with Cometic Head Gasket for Honda - Acura B Series Engines
Golden Eagle LS/VTEC, B20/VTEC Conversion Kit with Cometic Head Gasket for Honda / Acura B Series Engines
This kit is the easiest and most complete way to supply oil to the head without any machining required and is very clean and reliable.
The kit includes:
1. Golden Eagle VTEC Conversion Sandwich Plate with a 6AN fitting for the plate and head.
2. AN-6 steel braided Teflon hose for oil supply
3. Golden Eagle VTEC Conversion Dowels for proper alignment of the head and block without machining
4. 1/8 NPT tap and plug for the oil port in the head
When we say "NO Machining" we mean that there is no reason that anyone can not do this kit in their own garage. - The only thing that must be done is tapping the head for the plug .
- The Tap is included in the kit
- The VTEC line and fitting all use existing ports with no need to do anything else.
- Sold as a kit with full instructions.
Cometic MLS Head Gasket
- Provide maximum sealing performance for today`s high output engines and require no sealants
- Ideal for aluminum heads to aluminum blocks and aluminum heads to cast iron blocks withstanding the shearing force created by the two materials.
- No need to re-torque, the embossing design of the MLS gasket promotes an even clamp load across the sealing surface allowing for measurable reduced bore distortion
Cometic MLS Gaskets are comprised of multiple layers of stainless steel due to it's increased strength, ability to rebound and resistance to corrosion.
The outer layers of the gaskets are embossed and coated on both sides with Viton, a Flouroelastomer rubber based material that is heat resistant to 250°C /482ºF. Viton is designed to meet the demands of a variety of harsh sealing environments, load conditions, and surface finishes.
The center or shim layer is uncoated stainless steel layer which can be varied to accommodate multiple thickness requirements.