Rywire B & D Series OBD2 Budget Engine Wiring Harness Loom 1996-1998 Honda Civic EK
Brand New Rywire OBD2 Tucked Budget Engine Harness For:
1996-1998 Honda Civic with D15, D16, B16, B17, B18 Engines.
Part # RY-B2-BASE EK
Our Budget D-Series and B-Series compatible wire-tuck engine harness is nearly identical to our Mil-Spec engine harness line with the primary difference being, the single black wire color and expandable loom used.
All connectors and materials are new. Each connector is crimped with pneumatic heads to ensure an OEM crimp every time, then tagged with a white identification label for easy installation. All heavy interference circuits are protected and grounded with proper wire covering. Our engine harnesses are 100% quality tested pin to pin; And resistance checked to ensure no voltage fluctuations.
All Rywire engine harnesses are made with OBD1 (1992-1995) ECU Connectors. An ECU adapter can be used for OBD2 ECU's if necessary however our harness does not support USDM OBD2 ECU's without it. Aftermarket ECU's using OBD2 plugs and Non-US OBD2 ECU's are compatible (except for H22 and GSR stock computers).
Each harness will come with a custom back side sub-harness that will be proprietary to your chassis. This way if you ever change chassis you will only need a new sub-harness, not a whole new wire loom!
These harnesses are warrantied and guaranteed to work, however they are non-refundable if installed. Because the back-side (interior/shock tower connection) separates from the main harness, the engine harness can be used on multiple chassis provided the engine itself uses the same components. We sell the back-side harness separately only over the phone for previous engine harness customers.
HARNESS CONNECTOR LIST:
• Oil Pressure Sending Unit • Knock Sensor • Intake Air Temperature (Intake Manifold Style)
• Oxygen Sensor (Primary 4 Wire) • OBD2 Alternator Plug type
• 2 Extra Wires
• OBD2 Injectors 1-4 • MAP Sensor • TPS (Throttle position)
• Idle Control Motor • Electronic Speed Sensor • Ground
• Fan Switch • OBD2 10-pin Distributor plug
• H20 Sending Unit (for Gauge Cluster)
• Reverse Lights • Engine Coolant Temp • Starter Signal
• VTEC Solenoid • OBD1 ECU Plugs A,B,D • Power Distribution Cap
Let IPG Parts be your one stop shop for all your Honda Performance Part Needs!