Speed Factory Racing Front Mount Drag Race Fuel Cell Fits Honda Civic EG, EK & Acura Integra DC Chassis
After many requests for a superior fuel cell we were proud to release the new Speed Factory Racing Front Mount Drag Race Fuel Cell! The team at Speed Factory Racing has developed this left side frame rail mounted fuel cell with many performance & safety features in mind.
- Anodized 2.5” Billet screw-on fill cap with integrated high flow roll over vent valve to ensure no vacuum or pressure build up and prevent fuel spillage in the event of an accident! This is an often overlooked component that is important for proper performance & safety and is mounted at the highest point in the fuel cell to ensure proper operation. The anodized cap will help prevent corrosion and galling of the threads.
- Female -12AN ORB feed fitting with internal pickup tube for maximum flow and to prevent cavitation due to fuel slosh under heavy acceleration. Easily adaptable to any desired size feed line and eliminates having to cut off and re-weld on a new fitting if yours gets worn or damaged, or you change your feed line size!
- Female -10AN ORB return fitting is positioned to direct returned fuel to the internal pickup tube inlet for superior performance when fuel level is low.
- Straight fill neck for easy filling & viewing of fuel level
- Optional pre-welded mounting tabs for easy installation. Fuel cell is also available with mounting tabs NOT welded but still included for precise installation to your racecar by your fabricator.
- Large 2.2 gallon capacity to support thirsty turbocharged cars on methanol
- Leaves room to fit a crash bar around the cell
- Expertly TIG welded
- Laser-cut SpeedFactory Racing badge
Tested Direct Fitments: Honda Civic EG (1992-1995) Honda Civic EK (1996-1998) Acura Integra DC (1994-2001) *Will fit 1999-2000 Honda Civic and most other Honda & Acura models with minor fabrication* *Clears 24.5" racing slicks* **Please allow up to 14 days for manufacturing**