Tilton Cerametallic Twin Disk Clutch Kit - Honda & Acura K20, K24 Engines.
Tilton’s 7.25″ OT-II Cerametallic Racing Clutches are primarily designed for racing applications where some clutch modulation is desired. They feature 4-paddle discs that incorporate a unique blend of ceramic and metallic materials. Cerametallic discs are thicker than sintered metallic discs, and they provide higher heat capacity through their increased mass. In addition, the engagement characteristics of cerametallic clutches are smoother than sintered metallic clutches. These features make Tilton’s 7.25″ OT-II Cerametallic Racing Clutches popular in most racing applications:
- Open, one-piece clutch cover design. Provides lower operating temperature, higher strength and minimized deflection for quick shifting.
- Two diaphragm spring rate options. Provides a wide range of torque capacities and release loads to tune the clutch for the application.
- Chrome vanadium diaphragm springs and an engineered pressure plate geometry. Provides a high clamp load-to-wear ratio, low release load and quick shifting.
- High-strength steel pressure and floater plates.
- .283″ thick friction disc. Provides excellent wear resistance and withstands elevated temperatures.
- Hardened steel thrust buttons provide a smooth and durable surface for pressure and floater plates.
- Dynamic spin balanced.
- Individually inspected for proper assembly and balance.