Wiseco Pistons with 9.6:1 Compression Ratio for the Honda - Acura K20A, K20A2, K20Z1, and K20Z3 Engines
Wiseco Pistons with 9.6:1 Compression Ratio for the Honda / Acura K20A, K20A2, K20Z1, and K20Z3 Engines
• Generous Valve Pocket designs that allow maximum flow around valve. Note: Piston to valve clearance must be checked.
• Piston Crown shapes designed to promote maximum Intake Charge efficiency thru scavenging mixture “Cross Flow” during intake and exhaust valve overlap. More fuel and air equals more horsepower!
• Pistons designed to optimize squish or quench during compression combustion cycle event, resulting in resistance to detonation and pre-ignition. The end product is longer engine life and increased horsepower potential.
• Complex Piston skirt profiles that reduce power robbing friction, yet promote stability in bore for optimum ring seal. Wiseco has added skirt coatings to the long list of standard features on our stocked Sport Compact pistons!
• Precision machined ring grooves with proper orifice/accumulator volume using calculated groove root diameters and axial widths, featuring excellent surface finish and flatness providing maximum ring seal and minimizes blow-by and oil consumption.
• World class forging facility that utilizes the latest technologies featuring complex forged shapes, advanced materials, and featured-aligned grain flow technology.
• Piston weights listed may vary.
• All specs based on U.S. engine codes unless noted. • All Sport Compact pistons sold complete with rings, pins & clips.